{block="top_forum_posts"}

Welcome to the Upfiring Community Chat Forums!

Please login or register to begin using the site.

Galeman52

Is it worth buying UFR at this price?

I'm probably preaching to the choir here. But let's see...

At around 4 cents, UFR is double ICO price. Not bad, but it's come a long way down. BTC has been dropping steadily for weeks too and I'm concerned about buying and then getting killed if BTC drops to 2k. What do you guys think is the move right now? Wait a little longer, then buy? Or have we reached bottom. 

9 hours ago, Galeman52 said:

I'm probably preaching to the choir here. But let's see...

At around 4 cents, UFR is double ICO price. Not bad, but it's come a long way down. BTC has been dropping steadily for weeks too and I'm concerned about buying and then getting killed if BTC drops to 2k. What do you guys think is the move right now? Wait a little longer, then buy? Or have we reached bottom. 

Noone knows atm. I would buy only part of the stack, so if it goes further down to be able to average.

People who bought at 4 cents last time are rich now and there wasn't even a product out yet. It's worth dropping a few 100 into this project just in case it moons

15 hours ago, cryptosteph said:

People who bought at 4 cents last time are rich now and there wasn't even a product out yet. It's worth dropping a few 100 into this project just in case it moons

This is a good point. 

The previous ATH was on complete speculation. Once the application launches, the price starts to get driven by both speculation + actual demand to use the token. 

I don't think a *huge* price change will happen on day #1 (application launch day) but more of a steady movement as the community and application usage grows. 

11 hours ago, sky said:

This is a good point. 

The previous ATH was on complete speculation. Once the application launches, the price starts to get driven by both speculation + actual demand to use the token. 

I don't think a *huge* price change will happen on day #1 (application launch day) but more of a steady movement as the community and application usage grows. 

No way the price changes that much the day of launch. I bet it changes a lot over the course of the year after the app is live though. Seen it happen with other projects that way.

4 hours ago, reallyobvious said:

Buy in before it's too late. this project is really undervalued. It'll be a few bucks by the end of 2019.

easily! $3usd minimum

My predictions is that till the end of the 2019 the ufr will cost 3dollars