{block="top_forum_posts"}

Welcome to the Upfiring Community Chat Forums!

Please login or register to begin using the site.

78_Alpha

PrimaCora [0.05 UFR]

This is one of 3 iterations of Prima I have drawn. This art piece was made with Inkscape and Krita as my own personal showing that Photohsop and Illustrator aren't the only graphics apps that exist. It demonstrates that skill can beat out good software any day. This is the full size piece. Created by 78 Alpha.

PrimaCora.ufr

Hi Alpha, I tried downloading but it doesn't seem to be working. Is your client running?

If it isn't, make sure these ports are open on your router and not blocked on your firewall. Also make sure your internet provider doesn't block the bittorrent protocol. 

XwTKrMZ.png

1 minute ago, reallyobvious said:

Hi Alpha, I tried downloading but it doesn't seem to be working. Is your client running?

If it isn't, make sure these ports are open on your router and not blocked on your firewall. Also make sure your internet provider doesn't block the bittorrent protocol. 

XwTKrMZ.png

I tried as well, I think that they aren't being seeded at the moment by the original poster

I had to turn my laptop off for the night, so since I was the only seed there was no upload, I might leave it on the next couple days in a low power state, or find a way to compile to arm to make it run in a mobile Linux environment (lot less power usage). Should be uploading to people since 2 PM (3 hours prior to this post).

I am now seeding this file as well using a setup that powers off very infrequently. Shouldn't be a problem. 

12 hours ago, amgrog said:

I am now seeding this file as well using a setup that powers off very infrequently. Shouldn't be a problem. 

Thank you for the help. If they release a mobile version it will make 24/7 seeding much easier.